How to register
Holy Family School is currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year for Nursery and PreK students. Applications for Kindergarten through Grade 6 will be available soon. Please note that in addition to completing any Nursery through Grade 6 admissions application, a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan form must also be completed. Students in Kindergarten through Grade 6 should also complete a FACTS Financial Aid form.
For the most current information on applications for admission, please contact the school’s main office at (315)487-8515.
Application/Registration Packets will be accessible on this page and through our main office as they become available. Please click on the appropriate link below:
New & Returning Parents can complete applications online. Click the link below for online applications-
- 2019-2020 Pre-K & Nursery New Application
- 2019-2020 Pre-K & Nursery Readmission Application
- 2019-2020 K - 6 New Application
- 2019-2020 K-6 Readmission Application
- FACTS Tuition Payment Plan & Financial Aid (All students N-Gr6 must complete Tuition Payment Plan application. Financial Aid only for students in K-Gr6)
- Before / After School Enrollment Form and Emergency Info
Families interested in a personal tour or any additional information may contact the school Principal, Sister Christina Marie Lucyznski in the main office at (315) 487-8515. We look forward to meeting you!
Our first and largest round of financial aid awards is TAP A, which is funded by the HOPE APPEAL. In order to be eligible, families must submit a completed FACTS application. TAP A application deadline for 2019-2020 is February 15, 2019.
Aid is awarded to students in Kindergarten through Grade 6.
Nursery and Pre-K students are not eligible for aid.
If you have used FACTS before, simply Sign In to manage your account.
If you are new to FACTS, click on the “Create a username & password” button to create an online account.
- FACTS Financial Aid (This is the same link listed above on this page.)