Holy Family School is fully accredited by the State of New York and the Diocese of Syracuse.
In 2005, Holy Family School also received accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools, certifying that the school has met even more rigorous educational standards than required.
We are committed to offering your child the best education possible -- a Catholic education firmly rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ. We offer a variety of programs designed to fit your family’s needs:
- Nursery School/Pre-K
- All-Day Kindergarten
- Grades One through Six
- Before and After School Care for 3 & 4 yr olds and K - 6
- Summer Day Camp (4-Year-olds - Grade 6)
- On-campus Special Education Services, OT, PT, and Speech
Holy Family School offers your child a challenging curriculum in an atmosphere based on faith, family, and foundations.
- Morning prayer and prayer services
- Celebration of Mass in adjacent Holy Family Church
- Religious instruction by faculty and clergy
- Preparation for the Sacraments of Reconciliation and First Eucharist
- Support of the Sisters of St. Francis, a teaching presence since 1958
- May Crowning
- Caring faculty members who recognize each child’s unique gifts and needs
- Strong parental involvement and support
- School-wide activities for students and families
- Active Home & School Association
- Support of the people of Holy Family Parish, the largest parish in the Syracuse Diocese
- Quality Academic Instruction
- Character Education Program
- Community service opportunities at all grade levels
- Support of the Holy Family Alumni Association
- Guidance of the Holy Family School Advisory Council
Holy Family School also offers the very best resources to your child including:
- State-of-the-Art Computer Lab
- Chromebooks and iPads
- Bee-Bots Rechargeable Robots
- Music, band/instrumental instruction, concerts
- Fully-automated library
- Academic intervention, including access to public school services
- Speech therapy
- Individual and group counseling
- Title I assistance in mathematics and reading
- Art program
- On-line Homework Hotline and classroom news
- Full-time school nurse
- Physical education
- Community service activities
- Hot lunch program through West Genesee School District
While academics are our priority, we also offer fun and community spirit through:
- Field trips and class activities
- Scholastic Book Fairs
- Basketball Teams for Boys and Girls (Grades 4-6)
- Newspaper Writing Club
- Ice Cream Social
- Halloween Party
- Chess Club
- Irish Dancing
- Christmas Little Shoppers
- Breakfast with Santa
- Annual Irish Hooley
- Soccer Shots
- ... and so much more!
Nursery/Pre-K: 8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Kindergarten - 6th: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
What we offer
- Outstanding Education in the Catholic faith.
- Full - Pre K and Kindergarten. Each class has a teacher and an aide.
- Daycare, before and after school care, summer day camps.
- K-6 instruction in computers, gym, art, and music.
- Reading and math learning enrichment.
- Full-time school nurse.
- On-Campus Speech/Language teacher.
- Counseling, including the Banana Splits program for children of divorced or separated parents.
- Weekly instruction in music and band. Students participate in Christmas and Spring concerts.
- State of the Art library.
For more information contact us at (315) 487-8515.
We welcome you to tour our school and see what makes Holy Family School so special! Thank you.